This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on Fashion-zero.com websites. It applies generally to the Fashion-zero websites and content and other related websites where a link to this Policy appears in the footer of the page. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Fashion-zero.com does not own or control, or to people that Fashion-zero.com does not employ or manage.
Some Fashion-zero.com – branded websites or websites we operate may be governed by separate privacy policies. The policy that applies on any of our domains or subdomains is always the policy to which a link appears in the footer of each website. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we strive to provide a consistent set of privacy practices throughout the global Fashion-zero.com trading community.
You may browse Fashion-zero.com websites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information when you register with Fashion-zero.com and when you use our products and services:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on Fashion-zero.com websites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through Fashion-zero.com websites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with Fashion-zero.com websites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, searches, traffic to and from Fashion-zero.com websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Fashion-zero.com, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
- enforce the User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services, conduct targeted marketing, and provide service updates, and promotional offers based upon the communication preferences you have communicated to us,
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and,
- optimize the user experience on Fashion-zero.com.
V. Using Information from Fashion-Zero.com
Fashion-zero.com enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information when you share it with others on Fashion-zero.com and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and we use a variety of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.